One to one support
If you've been out of work for a long time, or think there's something stopping you from getting into work, our intensive support programme could be for you.
Our team has a wide range of skills and knowledge and an impressive track record in helping people to progress. Our coaches are trained to understand your individual needs and work with you to move towards employment, step by step.
We will help you by looking at the barriers that may have previously stopped you from being employed, from a lack of interview experience or skills, to shortness of confidence. Once they've identified the barriers, your coach will help you overcome them and provide the support needed to get a job.
We will offer you:
- A friendly and caring approach, tailored to your personal situation
- One to one support, assessing barriers to getting back to work
- Action plan building
- Sector based training
- Work experience
- Training in interview techniques
- Advice on CV building
- Careers advice
- Money management skills
- Advice on claiming in-work benefits
- Signposting to other agencies who can help
- Disclosure advice
- Advice on obtaining ID
- Specialist mental health support
- Life coaching
- Addressing transport barriers
- And when you do get a job; in work support to help you stay in work
If you feel that you might benefit from the intensive support programme, then please get in touch with us and we'll contact you to arrange an appointment.