Free festive fun for Caistor Road community
The Viking Resource Centre in Barton will offer free activities and healthy meals throughout December, to local people in the area.
Along with Christmas crafts, a dance into December event, festive parties and youth clubs, the team will provide free nutritional meals and healthy lifestyle advice, as part of their weekly Tea Time Club.
Grace Woolley, Viking Centre Coordinator said: “The Tea Time Club has been running for a couple of years now, and it’s very popular and much needed in the area, especially at this time of year.
“Our team has been busy preparing a jam packed month of free fun to get involved in, so we’re excited and can't wait to see lots of people there."
Full details of events are:
- Wednesday 4 December, 4.30-5.30pm – Dance into December buffet and disco
- Tuesday 10 December, 4.30-5.30pm – Christmas crafts
- Wednesday 11 December, 4.30-5.30pm – Christmas dinner at Tea Time Club
- Friday 13 December, 4.30-5.30pm – Movie night
- Tuesday 17 December, 4.30-5.30pm – Christmas crafts
- Thursday 19 December, 4.30-6.30pm – Christmas party
To find out more about the Viking Centre, check out our website or visit their Facebook page @OngoVikingCentre.