Hello… Here at ongo, we believe everyone has the potential to be great. It’s what drives us to come to work and do our jobs every day.
Most people know us as a landlord providing homes to 10,000 people and their families. But homes aren’t our business, people are.
We are looking for a talented person to join our busy and vibrant IT team as an Infrastructure Specialist, salary subject to experience.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of our server and desktop infrastructure, enabling reliable and secure access for all ICT users.
Duties will also include:
- Providing support to our customers, supporting infrastructure services
- Monitoring system performance and storage utilisation, taking appropriate preventative action to minimise problems
- Maintenance & management of the groups data replication & readiness of our DR service
- Ensure we meet best practices and industry standards so we remain secure & compliant
- Providing high level support ensuring internal incidents are dealt with promptly
We are looking for a confident and capable person, with competency in a wide range of ICT products and proven experience implementing and supporting a virtual environment. The ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical staff. You will have excellent analytical and organisational skills, a positive “can do” attitude and be committed to providing excellent customer service at all times.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
Interviews – Week commencing 25th November 2019