Customer Relations Officer
Here at ongo, we believe everyone has the potential to be great. It’s what drives us to come to work and do our jobs every day.
Most people know us as a landlord providing homes to 10,000 people and their families. But homes aren’t our business, people are.
We now wish to appoint a permanent Customer Relations Officer with a starting salary of £18,603 (Grade 5) per annum. As part of our generous employment package you will receive 25 days annual leave per annum plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time), enrolled into our contributory Aviva pension scheme and put into our company paid health scheme.
The position will deliver Customer Care and support for residents across the property services portfolio. To support the customer relations manager in liaising with tenants regarding improvement, repair and development work, ensuring their individual satisfaction, and assist all areas of the team with complaints and provide customer excellence.
- To provide positive and effective communication with customers and contractors/suppliers
- Assist all areas of property services in effectively dealing with complaints/disputes ensuring they are handled in line with Ongo’s values, policies and procedures.
- Work with the Customer Relations Manager to identify trends with complaints and put in place corrective actions to ensure there is no recurrence
- Carry out follow up visits to customers and tenants that have taken residence in new developments
- Regular liaison with the tenant’s prior, during and upon completion of improvement, development or repair works to ensure an excellent customer journey.
- Work with the community through tenant groups and public meeting to bring potential investment/development/improvement projects to the attention of all parties.
- Deliver, collect and record satisfaction surveys for projects and developments. Identify trends and report all findings to the Customer Relations Manager.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication, numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience of delivering quality customer service to a broad cross section of the general public
- Experience of presenting financial/numerical information through spreadsheets including use of formulae
- Ability to deal effectively and sensitively with members of the public by telephone and in person
- Ability to comprehensively organise, assess, evaluate and present information accurately
- Ability to update and maintain systems and records with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work flexibly and occasionally outside of normal working hours
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
Closing date for applications – Friday 22nd November 2019
Interview dates – w/c 2nd December 2019
Any personal information you provide to us on this form will be treated in accordance with current UK data protection law and our data protection policies, procedures and privacy notices in place from time to time. For full details of how we will use your personal information and comply with current UK data protection law please see our privacy notice. A copy of our privacy notice is available at www.ongo.co.uk/privacyapplicants or on request. The information you provide in this application form will be entered into a manual filing system and onto a computerised recruitment system. The data will be used to assess your suitability to join Ongo.