Here at Ongo, we believe everyone has the potential to be great. It’s what drives us to come to work and do our jobs every day.
Most people know us as a landlord providing homes to 10,000 people and their families. But homes aren’t our business, people are.
We now wish to appoint a 3 x Full Time Customer Advisor – Temporary up to 12 months (Grade 5). £18603 per annum
- To provide a professional and efficient service to all customers over varying communication platforms such as telephone, face to face and digital platforms, with a focus on resolving the majority of enquiries right first time and in line with relevant policies and procedures
- To liaise with specialist staff across all departments as necessary to resolve complex customer enquiries whilst retaining control of the contact where appropriate
- To be able to process technical and maintenance enquiries and advise of resolutions from the enquiry
- To provide customer excellence to all Ongo customers both external and internal
The successful candidate will have: Excellent communication and Information Technology skills
- Experience of delivering quality maintenance advice and resolution service to a broad spectrum of the general public
- Ability to deal effectively and sensitively with members of the public by telephone, face to face and digitally
- Ability to update and maintain CRM and appointment systems and records with a high level of accuracy and working within the guidelines of GDPR Legislation
- Ability to work flexibly and occasionally outside of normal working hours.
- Have knowledge and experience in communicating across a wide variety of social media and digital platforms.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
Closing date for applications – 24.02.20 at 10am
Interviews – 03.03.20 – Assessment centre and interview